“The next is sponsored content from Ingles”
1 cup scallions, slice in quarters
1 lg. Vidalia (white) onion, cut in quarters
1 ½ cup cilantro leaves
3 tbsp. lime juice
2 jalapeños with seeds*
2 jalapeños without seeds
2 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. olive oil
½ cup crushed salted peanuts (or cashews)
1 tsp. clean cilantro, chopped (optional for garnish)
2 cups jasmine rice
1 (400 ml) can coconut milk
1 ½ cups of h2o
1 tsp. salt, or to taste
1 tsp. granulated sugar, or to taste
Coconut Rice Directions:
- In a medium pot, rinse the jasmine rice various moments right until the water runs crystal clear. Drain any extra drinking water and include the coconut milk, drinking water, salt and sugar.
- On higher heat, allow the combination to boil. After it starts to boil, switch the warmth down to small and cook coated for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and keep on to cook for 5 minutes. Fluff and serve.
- Blend all substances with each other until eventually easy, pour about coconut rice. Serve just like this, or increase cubed tofu, or the protein of your alternative (cooked shrimp, rotisserie rooster, chunks of beef, etcetera.)
This is a meal I like to eat at household, by myself or with a beloved one. It makes me sweat… a great deal. But, it is just so tasty. I would not want to be in public eating it. LOL
- Omit the jalapeños to make it moderate, and just as good!